- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Photos of our work
Lawn Care Articles & Tips
5 Common Landscape Lighting Mistakes To Avoid
Changing your yard with professional landscaping is just the beginning. Enhancing it with quality lighting is a way to improve the aesthetics and make it come alive at night. It's possible to creat […]
Creating Kid Friendly Yards
Current research shows that the average child only spends four hours a week outside, while previous generations were outside over twice that amount of time. With today's busy lifestyles and the easy […]